After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify or Google.
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Last updated: November 9th 2022
What is the 30 Day Guarantee?
We're only happy if you're happy. If your plant arrives damaged or dies within 30 days, we will replace it free of charge. Simply reach out to us via email Ryan@plance.co with photos of your plant and order confirmation.
What Does Pet Safe mean?
Each plant in our pet safe collection is non toxic to both cats and dogs if consumed. Certain plants are toxic to animals and are not safe if consumed by our furry friends and these are indicated on each page as well. Feel assured you can have both plants and pets.
Where do your plants come from?
Our plants are grown and shipped directly from nurseries in Florida and Southern California. This ensures we can quickly and efficiently get our plants direct to you
How do you prepare plants for shipping?
Our standard packaging includes wood fiber to cover our soil to help prevent soil spillage. The wood fiber is placed over the soil, right under the foliage. We then use a bag to cover the planter and wood fibers. It is secured tightly with a zip-tie.
*Please note if you live in a cold climate or are shipping to a colder state we suggest that you purchase cold weather packaging.
Why buy plants online?
Our plants are ALL grown in the United States. You are supporting local businesses and receiving the highest quality plants with guarantees on their quality.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes for orders of 15 or more plants reach out to our founder directly Ryan @plance.co
Can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order in the first 24 hours please reach out to us directly at Ryan@plance.co. After this we cannot cancel the order as it is already being shipped.
Should I talk to my plants?
This is heavily debated. Here at Plance.co we suggest you talk to your houseplants only if you use a funny accent.
Have another question, comment, concern, or just want to talk to us. Email Ryan@plance.co